Thursday, October 1, 2009

Time getting passed....

Time is very important for everyone,
of course , I talk nonsense....
whatever~ just write something and post on here,
recently very busy and tired,
but never mind lar....sleep and rest more ,
the long journey need use to cover,
STPM still left one year only ,
one year seem like very long but will pass very fast,
MUET test is coming !
next week 7/10/09 , speaking test , 11am ,
oh my god ! where my god ! who can help me ,
if i take band two then i think will suicide ,
whatever , it will come if wanna come ,
can't avoid it , too close to me ...
hope can complete my mission successfully...

Today , so .....boring and tired,
i very hungry today ,
really hungry , hungry , hungry ....
A lot of homework too~
tomorrow got a moonlight party at my friend hostel ,
so, my mother and i do some sushi for them ,
hoped they will like it especially my sister ,
haha~ she like sushi very much ~
i will take some photo tomorrow ,
today just post some photo , school life photo,
today i back at home on 8.++pm,
first time so late reach home , because got meeting ,
and i ride bus home and wait mother at jetty with darick ,
little bit tired , thats all for today ,
give some comment please .....
long time didn't get comment already ,
i hope it long time already .......
good night , dude ~~

Is me !! Got people say no my face....T.T
Take at bus station ....
When the sky still didn't dark...
You see ! wait until 8.++pm,the sky dark already .....omg~

Thats all~~

(TO BE CONTINUED)

2 comments:

  1. lolz`
    wait eu upload long time lo`
    me wait until .........
    lolz

    `byebye^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. MUET is coming o~
    i also very scare about it..
    but try our best lah...
    gambatee~^^

    waiting for to9 moon fes...

    ReplyDelete