Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Love Is Easy...

Today,
tired~
whole day miss her,
less sms , more miss ,
more sms , more more miss...
but, will she miss me ?
maybe no , but ~ how I know ? what a pity....
never mind ~ I miss her okay already...^^

final Exam still left 1 month~
it kills me , no people support,
but I will try my best ,
although that no people support,
but , I try myself cause I can !
I won;t let my parent down anymore ,
In future , I want earn more money ,
want my family feel warm ,
want give the best for my family ,
I want success ,
no matter the road is rough,
no matter the future is how hard ,
no matter I will in university or not,
no matter how,
it won't stop me !

I want learn anything ,
but anything is broad ,
but I will try my best XD....

Love is easy ?
I really trust it ,
If you say........
I Love you~
Sarang hae yo~



(TO BE CONTINUED)

1 comment: