Saturday, October 3, 2009

Moonlight party~

Yesterday night i go my friends hostel there,
cause got celebrate a party ,
i'm so happy because can met my friends again,
you know , i'm just a son in my family ,
so, i don't have any brother or sister ,
just like my friends so much~
every time , every second , every minutes ,
i also valued this ~ ^^ thanks~ my friend....
Afternoon i do some sushi go there,
they seem like very like my sushi ,
especially my sister ! haha~ love sushi until sot liao!
just very funny ~ and play some games ,
take some photo , talk nonsense , listen some song ,
bbq the food , eat , drink , sing, dance , and ....
thats all and me sleep at my friend hostel ,
we sleep at 4.++ am , @.@
oh my god ! so late and early ,
whatever ~ i'm happy , hope next year still celebrate again...

POST SOME PHOTO
Here We are!!
Where we look???We win the game ^^
my lovely food !! potato!! wowowowo!!!
Sushi~ nice ??
=.=
take from my friend~ i just do pattern , i know like shit ~ no need tell me T.T
When play the game ~ haha~~


will post other photo soon....waiting ~


(TO BE CONTINUED)

1 comment: