Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Music...

Long time didn't write blog~
everytime just say like that ...
recently, i see a nice korea movie,
that is BEETHOVEN VIRUS~
I really love it so much~And i finish watching yesterday~
Conductor Orchestra really a hard job ,
I like music before , but....Just no people support me,
I want buy violin soon ~ ^^ is time to learning some music ,
maybe its no too late ..... These day I always dreaming about music notes,
@.@ really happy and shock~ 2 days also dream about it~
Then, it give me an opinion,
I really hoped that i will enter the music university~
Can I ? Hope that ~ or maybe ~ or just a dream ?
But no matter how ~ I will learn it from now !!

Gambateh!! Alex !!
No matter how hard it is ! I will try it !

Good Maestro~Cool~

Watch it before regret!

(TO BE CONTINUED)

1 comment: