Wednesday, October 7, 2009

MUET....

Today is a important day that i wont forget...
MUET speaking , this is seriously problem for me ....
a lot of stress
and i can't believe that my examiner is my secondary school teacher !!
sorry that i can't mention is who ~ but just told yours...
when i saw him , me , darick , shanex and brson get shock !
whatever~ it already passed , nothing worry about it ,
this saturday muet test in my school ,
listening , reading , writing and speaking is done before...
good luck to my classmate and my friends and me too^^
today is so tired , after back from speaking test ,
from 3.xxpm sleep until 7.xxpm ! terrible ....
because yesterday practice a lot and today like panda....
practice is a lot but when exam like ..........haha~
just post some photo , hope you will comment it~ thanks a lot~

same session~~ IBM ...
My group with candidates...
Another group~

2 comments:

  1. so siok lo`
    lolz`

    haha``
    today mai exam ar `
    jiak sai loh`
    science paper 2 ask
    guppy fish is lived in pond
    explain WHY
    walao`

    am dui loh`
    ROnG~

    ReplyDelete