Thursday, September 24, 2009

My birthday~~ 924...

Today~
a very special day,
that is my birthday~~
and today also my friends birthday-shikino~
happy birthday to her also~~
Really moved!! really , so many friends come celebrate with me,
and give me surprise , so suddenly ....
actually after school i though them go home and nothing happened,
how i know ? lilian say want go hostel take thing ,
so we all go up~ SURPRISE !!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~
really surprise and happy also ,
they so nice and very nice , all good friends ~
so, i post some photo and so many photo i didn't post cause so many~
lazy~ whatever ~ thanks to all friends who celebrate to me....^^
wish all happy everyday !!! my first wishes ~ haha~

My birthday cake ~ nice ?? haha~ big head!! they call me like that...zz
Actually still got many people .....
making wishes ....^^
My best best best friends~ I love them!! haha~
Actually still got many~ lazy take^^ haha~

I'm happy also , because she .....
hehe~ she also said happy birthday to me ~
happy forever^^ and many thing she done ...
haha~ don't want tell yours!!

Here!! I'm thanks to these people who send me a wishes!! Thanks!!!
1.She lor~(Cute,clever,nice,and many many)
2.Lyon (Fun,and many...)
3.Xiao rong (My pretty mui mui)
4.yin (My cute mui mui)
5.yu ying (my leng lui mui mui)
6.Sheue lih (Leng lui also, haha~)
7.shu li (My ah jie )
8.hui ming (my big jie jie )
9.jasmine (best friends)
10.Lilian (Best heng dai)
11.Darick (Best heng dai)
12.Astnich (Best friends)
13.Zinx (Sot sot de friends)
14.Kevin (My dai lou)
15.Nicholas (My didi)
16.Yee Qi (Siao Girl)
17.Yee ting (Ladies)
18.Daniel Khor (An tao gina)
19.Zhong yi (Study kid)
20.Henry (=.=)
21.Yik liang (Good boy-hostel)
22.Ivy (Naughty girl-hostel)
23.Mashimaro (Inventor!)
24.EE mei (Siao poh)
25.Ah khor (Sleep boy-hostel)
26.Ah fat (Fat zai-hostel)
27.Bryson (nice man)
28.Mr. Frog (kap siao )
29.Ozzie (crazy friend)
30.Wen Jun (best hostel friend )
31.Jaylyn (best best friend)
32.My aunt (Best aunt)
33.Xin Hui (Best friend,long time no see de friend)
34.And Other who wishes me but i din mention de friend!...

Finally~
thanks to my parent bring me go eat ho liao
and bought me a watch ! so expensive...RM100++
So happy and really love my papa mama!!
haha~~

After that , me and mashimaro,darick,zinx,
go NEW CAFE- UP FLOOR ,
nice cafe~~
Zinx give me a gift ......
haha~~
THANKS YOU ALL...

(Continue next year....924)

No comments:

Post a Comment