Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sadness ....

Today really sad,
why i'm so sad ?
really sad ...........
too much carries or worry about people
is true or false ?
maybe is false or maybe is true ,
how i know ? Cry ?
really want cry ~ because she say she HATE ME!
kidding ? I don't know~
A boy can't cry ? who say ?
for a man ,
crying is seriously then bleeding....
hurt ? maybe I'm the easily hurting boy...
yeah~ I'm lame , I'm just a shit ~
don't know what the girl are thinking,
I'm stupid , foolish , idiot !
Girl also don't know how to understand,
how can be a foolish boy like me !
whatever~
thanks she scolding me or whatever she done for me,
I really miss her much!
really sorry and a lot of sorry~
but just a sorry can settle ?
hope too ~


Bad mood ~
I miss you....
really , really miss .....
I'm always belong with you~


(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments:

Post a Comment