Monday, October 26, 2009

Hmm...Alex~

Today,
boring lor....
just same activities,
wake up, go school , release school,
sleep, eating , kap siao...
but 1 activities long long long time didn't do,
go internet cafe,
just play some weird games ,
then, from 5pm play until 7pm,
take long time also ,
play COMPANY OF HEROES,
strategy game, nice....I like it most..
I feel sad about my sister-->ying,
because she and her boy friend break last week,
really pity to her , but ah kor will support you~
whatever , sad days will go , happy day will come ,^^
I trust it , we should look forward ,
after happened something , I got it ~
We should carry on ,
we carry on , we carry on ,
just like Green day's song ,
black parade~ WE CARRY ON!
So boring~ no people invite hang out,
I want hang out with certain people,
but they far from me,
sad+hopeless+how??
everyday stay at home like crazy man,
shout no people hear,
movie no people watch ,
toilet no people in,
water no people drink,
food no people eat,
bed no people sleep,
chair no people sit,
PC no people play,
music no people listen,
house in blank ,
die no people know~
but...only me......
Ignore by many people,
bored~ >.<

Good night~
Dreaming about you~
Hoho~

(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments:

Post a Comment