Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Penang??

Hello~
Penang is a historical city,
I love penang so much ,
this is because penang got many chinese ,
haha~ penang is a good city,
no time to describe ,
want know about penang ?
come to penang ~
cuti cuti Penang.......


These day is 九王爺 days,
all of you may know ~
of course our city which call RAJA UDA ,
sure very many people ,
want know ? come to RAJA UDA....
all chinese people along all the road...


that days ~
I go euro theme park with some people ,
Cleo,Hui ming , yee kia , chaos ,douglas , me and her lor...
haha~ nice places , nice to see ,
want know ? want play ? come sungai petani lar....
but after playing ,
oh my god !! be ready to vomit .....
first time play that ,
yk very funny , all the time just screaming on there ~

here some photo ....


we play behind that horrible thing !!


COMMENT PLEASE...

I love penang but Korea......

(TO BE CONTINUED )

1 comment: