Friday, January 1, 2010

Year 2010..

2009.12.31

Yesterday night ,
I accompany her find her best friend,
because they long time didn't meet,
I though that was a good night for us,
but something happened on her .
On that time ,
I felt angry because of someone trying to hurt her,
insulting her , I hate him ,
but I can't..
Because he is our predecessors ,
never mind ! I will show to him ...
I will show him that I not a loser ,
I like my girl , you cannot do anything on us ,
I like her , this is my choice ,
I want show to you that I really like my girl..

After this ,
I felt that she became more patience then before.
On that time ,
she release all her anger ,
enough to create misunderstandings ,
I worries her,
but she said she OK ,
but I saw her not well,
then I fetch her back home.

When I on the way to home,
I think many many things ,
really really many ,
I almost crazy ,

Ladies and gentlemen ,
If your lover give people insult like that ,
how you feel ?

On that time ,
I almost crazy and want hit what I saw,
but ..... I drive car ...
140KM/s only~
If can , I hope can more fast ..
Maybe this is the way that I release my stress ,
I telling myself ,
I want become a intelligent human ,
I want to show him that I not die!
Although my body is death but my heart never death forever!!!!
I want learn everything ,
I want work hard ,
I want prove to everyone I'm not a loser !!!

Today ,
1.1.2010
A new year is reaching.
I fetch her and her friend hang out to Penang,
I still happy because can accompany her ,
because after school opening ,
maybe I will busy ,
but...I never change my heart to her ,
she still important for me ,
but ,
I will prove anything to that guy that I got ability to like her,
I just want tell YOU !
I won't let you see me like a fool, idiot or what else ,
you say right , I will say you wrong ,
you turn left, I turn right ,
I and Baby won't let myself fall because of you!!

My dear ,
Let us fight for him!
We work hard together,
OK?




No comments:

Post a Comment