Friday, January 22, 2010

What do you want from me ?

Recently ,
I miss her so much ,
I almost lost myself ,
because we getting less contact ,
maybe she really want me became stronger ,
I want tell her ,
I won't down ,
because I won't let her down ,
I didn't forget her every moment ,
every time at school ,
when teacher is teaching in front me ,
but ,
I still hold my phone ,
hope can she send me a message ,
I knew that she won't do that ,
but ,
I just waiting ....

I just want her ...
She might have gave me everything ,
but ,
I just want little bit from her ,
this enough for me ...

I would give myself away ~
Not away from her but lonely ...
I won't give up ,
never !

What happen on me ?
Lost my way ,
while busy on daily life but I felt something lost ,
is her !
Almost losing.........



This week ,
we have been informed that our school will holiday at Chinese new year ,
happy because can rest ,
sad because what can I done ?
Lazy when heard holiday ,
I want go school !
I love my school day !

No comments:

Post a Comment