Saturday, January 9, 2010

Better life...

Day is passing ,
life is going ,
time is reaching ...
What should I do ?
What have I done before ?
Everyday just passed my life with nothing ,
I realized that I grow up ,
have I ?
I don't know ,
I hate myself why I so easily get hurt..

Thank to my mother treat me so well but strictly ,
thank to her ,
without her ,
maybe I lost myself ,
with her ,
I felt that I become stronger ,
no more crying ,
upset will make you tired ,
right ?
I know that feeling ...

Long time didn't met my cute baby ,
I lost my way ,
no more special in my life ,
but ,
I still happy because still can miss her ,
I feel warm ,
I will miss her every second ,
expect I'm sleeping ...

Actually ,
I very sad just now because my mother ,
always argue ,
but these argument make me grow up ,
make me mature ,
not more childish ,
please ~
Changing yourself ....

But,
still need her comfort ...

I want hug my baby ~~ =(

No comments:

Post a Comment