Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Same again~

Today
5/1/2010
School life ...
I like my school life,
study non-stop,
but sometime very boring,
feel sleepy,
but...
It's ok to me ,
I want study!!
Everyday I think like that,
at my school can learned many thing,
knew many information that you don't know,
because all of these information is experience from our teacher,
so,
I like listen the story,
sometime teacher will take some history,
I like history so much,
not local history but foreign history ,
I felt that I like economy this amazing subject,
teacher said that economic is study about human behavior,
got supply sure got demand,
got up sure got down,
got good sure got bad,
I like these situation...
In other way,
My account very bad,
I think I want more focus on it,
hope my friend will help us when I need them,
appreciate~

Why I want study hard?

50%-My parent
I want give my parent have a good future .

25%-My future
I study sure decide my future life .

25%-My cute dear
Although we don't not got future or not,
but because of her I feel more important to study,
because of her I feel more power . =) XD

Another special percentage
100%-That guy who trying insult my dear and me,
We are innocent but from his eye we seem like killer !
I don't care so much already ,
he trying challenge my patience ,
no more insulting ! no more wronged ! no more arrogant !

Today
she don't have a good mood,
sad ,
because something happened ,
I don't think that you really nothing,
I'm worry about you now,
be happy little bit ,
I don't want see you sad.

Gambeteh again!

No comments:

Post a Comment