Friday, January 8, 2010

Study hard,,

As you can seen ,
my blogger background always changing,
many people complain to me that my background make them lag ,
so they can't read well ,
speechless ....
meanwhile ,
I felt suck with these background ,
html make me crazy ,
always change the code without any idea ,
I'm away from these things now ,
so ,
I better change back to my old style ,
do back yourself ,
this is real ....

Recently ,
IBM student sure busy ,
everyone , every person ,
because of time table ,
My most late time to release school is 7.30pm ,
incredible !
But , I like this ,
because that day is our big big teacher teach us ,
Mrs.Ooi ~ My favorite teacher ^^
If she is my grandma ,
I surely happy ,
because can know many from her ,
she can talk so many morality thing to us ,
just like our grandma ,
talk non-stop ,
but ,
meaningful ...

One thing ,
I felt very dissatisfied ,
because of my exam result ,
very very very super bad ,
so sad and anger with myself ,
the result will shown that how word hard you are ,
this is the mark of my hardworking ,
But ,
I didn't lazy ,
but ,
why ?
My point no enough or what else ?
Not clear ? or no point ?
One teacher of us who teach our business,
he very strictly when marking our paper ,
he say all answer is XXXX ,
how I know he so strictly ,
he said if he release some then our answer will wrong forever ,
no ching cai !
So , after this ,
I want work hard !!! More work hard ,
u too ~ My friend , don't give up ,
keep going !

MUET result will release one next Monday ,
hope my result not make me fell ,
band 3 is enough for me ,
can pass is enough for me ,
I don't have any demand ,
enough ...
In other way ,
my trial exam result will send back on 25 Jan 2010 ,
nervous ...
Hope my parent will considerate me ~~

Today ,
after break time ,
I met some L6Ak friend ,
we just have a little little gathering on there ,
just talking our passed ,
hope our ex-monitor will held a little gathering for our L6AK ,
waiting .....

These days ,
I found that I'm 19 already ,
seem like old already ,
wanna become mature already ,
hope can become mature ,
some people said my face is mature but my personality like child ,
always do some crazy or alternative abnormal thing/action ,
so ,
I must change ,
change become mature ,
all bad habit should drop ,
isn't ?

Another special thing ,
what thing ?
of course is my baby lah ,
haha~~
Miss her very much because recently she busy on something ,
I busy + she busy = less connection
miss her + miss her = miss2 her
miss2 her x infinity = infinity miss2 her ^^


Good night to the beautiful work ,
keep going !

No comments:

Post a Comment