Friday, January 15, 2010

Please Take a look...Haiti earthquake...

Hi everyone ,
did you know what happened to this world now ?

That's right ~ Disaster ...
On 12 January 2010 ,
Haiti was hit disaster by earthquake .
When I heard about this from news ,
I feel sad .. Speechless ..

How do you think ?
If you lost your family ,
if you lost all the property ,
lost the most loving person ....


Did you feel that ?
I feel console after I saw the latest news just now ,
because US and other country trying to lend helping hand ,
I hope I can help in relief because I love this kind job ,
trying to find people ,
when you found a people alive ,
you will feel that's how happy you are ,
when you found a bodies ,
you will feel that what is sadness really are ...
Did you saw any article that about Haiti earthquake ,
if not ,
please search some article from Google ,
after this ,
you will found that how luckily you are ...

Then ,
let us thanked to GOD ,
because we still live at peaceful place without disaster ,
because we still live with our family/neighbors ,
because we still can playing joke to each other ,
because we still have rich food to enjoy ..


So ,
Please !
Treasure what you have now ,
treasure everything happened around you now ,
because THEY don't have chance to treasure anymore ,
after you get this ,
you will feel meet because this is enough for you ,
I feel enough what I have now ,
no more demand ,
thanked to GOD ....

GOD !
Please rescue them ,
they need your help !
Do you hear me ?
I'm talking to YOU ....


In other way ,
I miss her again ,
everyday ,
non-stop ~~
I glad because ,
we still together ...




Here some link about Haiti earthquake
Take a look !
Don't give up !
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1243417/Haiti-earthquake-Furious-survivors-pile-corpses-road-blocks-demand-emergency-aid.html

No comments:

Post a Comment