Friday, February 5, 2010

Busy...

Oh my gosh !
Recently really busy until no time sleep ,
I like sleeping ,
haiz~
So many thing want to do ,
and me now stay at hostel already ,
but not whole week but few days ,
because sometime we school until very late ,
if want back home sure tired ,
long journey for us if want go back ,
no choice ,
we had to stay at there ...
April will intake for lower student ,
timetable sure changing ,
hope the time won't make us suck ,
because really no time hang out and relax ,
long time didn't go shopping already ,
see some movie , play some video game ,
just study study study ,
now I really call BIG HEAD already .

In other way ,
I enjoyed my school day ,
I love economic and business so much ,
but in account ,
I trying concentrate to it ,
hope it works ,
MUET is nearing too ~
Band 3 !! but I want band 4 ,
hope me can ....

I want become more intelligent and interesting people ,
Gambateh ! Especially is YOU ! u know I'm talking to u ...

No comments:

Post a Comment