Sunday, June 21, 2009

stress..

Long time din write blog already,
a lot of thing want to write,
just don't no want starting from where,
lazy to write...haha
These days very busy,
because of my july paper,
people say that is july paper but exam on jun..=.=
so terrible, not on july mie?? how i noe?
government said that...haha
these days always busy on maths,
i retake 2 subject,
bm and maths, these hollow subject make me stress,
especially on maths , really make me sick!!
people said that maths is give malays do only,
because all chinese will get A on that subject,
but, am i malays?? lolz....
whatever lah~~ i will try my best!!
today me and lilian and some friends go MCD prepare my july paper,
i hope i will get B in maths and C in BM,
hope all of you will support me,
and one thing is why should i take BM oral??
i hate this, i remember i passed it before on secondary school,
my teacher say maybe xxx nothing to do, haha..
tomorrow is the last days for me to prepare,
tuesday and wednesday will exam,
hope the GOD will bless me!!!

here some sentence i learnt from one book that talking abou our virtue...

"Isn't it a pleasure to pursue knowledge and revise it constantly?
Isn't it delightful when friends from afar of congeniel minds meet and share what they learn with you?
Isn't he a man with great virtue if he can keep his head when others may not uncover his recondite knowledge??"

think about it what i'm saying...you will learn from it too...

Have a nice day...


(CONTINUED AFTER JULY PAPER)

2 comments:

  1. hello.我觉得有付出就会有收获。
    加油。
    祝福你考试顺利。

    ReplyDelete
  2. bro~~`
    gambateh~
    all the best in exams~
    support u~

    ReplyDelete