Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Finally! song! haha..

Finally, my july paper is passed...
but 1 thing i'm worry is my bm oral.
make me nervous and scare...
today i want go see transformer but don't no got people want go or not,
so sad,
my favorite movie ,
i like it very very very much....
but i also like rubik's cube now,
many people play also,
i hope my friend will free me a 4x4 rubik's cube when my july paper take B,
^^i want see transformer and i want collect all rubik's cube , hehe...
today BM paper is hard,
hard then what i guess,
but maths easy little bit lah~~
haha, me say easy ,
mean that i sure get gred B only,
haha....hope GOD bless me and my result...
please please please let me passed this exam,
so i wont dissapointed my parent,
my papa mama put all whole ''he bang'' to me,
i cant let them down!!
GOD ~~ I LOVE YOU!!

and i want thanks my friends on here,
because of them , so i have brave and lucky to take exam...
thanks these all..
1.Jeffery
2.Lynn
3.Darick
4.Lilian
5.Sheue Lih
6.Maggie
7.Shu Li
8.Jasmine
9.Yen Fang

and some i forgot already...haha
sry and
thanks u all...


(TO BE CONTINUED)

2 comments:

  1. bro~welcome lu~
    nonid write out name d mah~
    hahah
    so cute lah u..
    aisyer~who want buy rubik's cute 4x4 gv u if u gt gred B??

    ReplyDelete
  2. duno a..just hope my friends lor..u also my friend ma

    ReplyDelete