Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Look here T.T

Recently,
many people get sick include me too~
but can't cover ,
never mind ... not getting better^^
Tomorrow exam again,
little bit worry because recently I felt that so much pressure!
Pressure about the exam,
sometime really want suicide ,
now finally I knew that why people want suicide,
1.can't think so many,
2.think so much
3.stress
4.pressure with something,
5.worry...?
6.no people telling
7.no people courage
8.no people cares
9.no people
10.finally,suicide....
All my opinion cause I think in this way....
So,yesterday really make me want die....
Suffering with exam ,
but now, everything will be fine...

How about you ?
Are you ok?
recently, seem like me ignore you already,
sorry~~ But after tomorrow you will very busy ,
heheh~ cause I'm free little bit ...
OMG! I'm miss you again....^^

simple life getting new life.....
(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments:

Post a Comment