Thursday, September 10, 2009

Boring~ Some Old things~

Long time didn't write blog already,
no time~~ seem like busy, but no busy,
busy on seeing movie~ very funny~ very romantic~
but...just now sick already,
so sad...long time no sick, just now sick loh~ sad..T.T
hope people will stay at beside me....haha~

post some photo-already passed tense~ hehe...

This is me , darick and shanex go a kopitiam call Swenz....
nice kopitiam...
Swenz Kopitiam^^ nice cafe~~
I ate this only~ nice and cheap...

Date:08.09.09

My ah sir birthday~haha~ after that , we go salam kap siao~
Jason~
Darick~
Zinx~
Texan(He shy shy..haha) and keven~
Finally is me...=.= and shanex (i didn't take her photo, later get scold~)


nothing to say~ nothing to write~ just tired and sick~
rest is for long journey~
Don't worry , be happy^^




(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments:

Post a Comment