Friday, September 18, 2009

Yesterday and Today..

Yesterday
me and mashiamro and jeffery and diana go MCD,
actually is jeffrey invite me want ,
then i go lo~ they sit there from 10am-3pm,
haha~ they said go for revision , but....
just kap siao and kap siao , nice also...
after home , just play DRAGONICA,
nice online game ...but don't become addict!
just wait today only , hang out to penang ,

Today
today just go penang ,
our driver-mashimaro, and
jeffrey and his gf diana,
my mui and her bf ,
koyoki and her bf toyota,
3 pair couple NOT include me~~ T.T
sad...
then we go queensbay first ,
see movie - FINAL DESTINATION
nice but 18SG , haha~~XD
I love their process~ very horrible , all bleeding ~
whatever, just admire this director ,
idea so many~
I SAW IT !!
THIS IS YOUR DESTINY, IT'S COMING TO YOU....
after seeing movie,
next destination is gurney~
just walk walk and see see .....
then go eat lor...
raining !! bored~ hate raining but like raining weather ~

actually,
so admire them all couple ,
I don't know......................................................................
sleep! bye!


(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments:

Post a Comment