Wednesday, September 23, 2009

What I need...

every people also got thing they need to complete their satisfaction,
and I , also a man in the world , in the normal life,
I need many thing ,
such as a car , money and others thing ,
but.........
most important , I need her..
only her can give me happy,
only her will make me everything ,
only her ........................................................................................

remaining half day,
what she will told me ??
what she will surprise me ??
will she get me a gift ??
our love story ??
I hoped it will happen~
just wait and wait , wait non-stop ,
never give up , never~
wait forever , forever ~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ~~~~
ALEX, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !
WISH YOUR HOPE WILL SUCCESS !
DON'T GIVE UP ~ I SUPPORT YOU !





(TO BE CONTINUED 924 in NEXT YEAR)

3 comments:

  1. happy birthday ya~
    we all didnt forget about ur birthday~dun worry...hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday~
    hope u will dream come true..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wei, go my blog c
    but don too gan3 dong4 ya
    haha~

    ReplyDelete