Sunday, February 21, 2010

These days ...

Hello again ~
This blog is about these day where I hang out ..
Firstly ,
I forgot which day already,
My friend (Darick , Kevin , Jason ) and I go Penang ,
these day went to Penang only ....
We go Kek Lok Si then Gurney Plaza ..
Here we are ~~
We take at the ferry but inside don't have me, I'm camera man ^^ ..

Next day ,
We go our friends hometown ---> Bagan Serai,Perak.
Quite long distance for us from Penang ,
about 1 hour ,
I felt tired because I'm driver ^^
but happy because not me 1 person became driver ,
but 6 person include me....We can lap together ~~ haha~
I break the rules first ... XP
After that we went to Taiping Sentral ,
I don't want talk so much on here ...

Here we are
Name list :
1.Alex
2.Darick
3.Shanex
4.Allen Tan
5.Mashimaro
6.Chris Ting
7.Zhi Wei
8.Ee Mei
9.PYK
10.Lim Yen Chin
11.Mun Suk Lai
12.Wei Hong
13.Jasmine
14.Brian Bin
15.Beh kia CGS
16.Phei Shi
17.Nicole Low
18.Mr Thinking-Ah Khor
19.Ah fat
Thanks u all~~~
Hope next year we still can played together ...

Next day ,
I felt so suddenly ,
because they comes to my house ,
haha"~ Quite surprise huh ~
Here the photo ....
Next day again ,
I followed Jason Foong went to Proton Sdn.Bhd ,
because he said he want to change lubricants ,
so , is time to let me know more ..
here we are ~
Proton Company ...

After that ,
I just mentioned where I go at the night,
I go V-spot with secondary school's classmate ,
then we went to bloggers that at Raja Uda ,
the photo shown who have attend this party ^^

Happy hour is passed ,
is time to back to school again
time for fighting ,
don't lazy ,
because u planning to fail ...

Gambateh ~
U too , my deax..... haha~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment