Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Alex Gambateh...

Wow!
Busy again ~
New years almost coming ,
happy but cannot find that feeling ,
seem like nothing with this celebration ,
but still not bad because holiday for me ,
teacher treat us very nice,
holiday about 1 week like that ,
still enough ~
I had to study hard for my future ,
mu future ?
Every just think about these question ,
where is my future ?
No answer yet ...
Where is our future ?
No answer yet ...
Where is your future ?
How I know ...
Just study hard and had to learned more ,
right ?

Besides this ,
I know that she learning swimming now ,
so many skills she learning ,
piano , drum , swimming , dancing and what else ?
She learned the skill but I learned the knowledge ,
I don't have so much skill ,
no one are perfect but we are trying to be perfect ,
yeah ~ That's right ,
but can you ?

Sure , if you try ,
I always support you not matter you in what position ,
happy always around you ....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment