Monday, July 6, 2009

Busy...~~~

Everyday busy busy busy busy!!
who no busy ? hao siao lah~~~
today me 10.30am start class,
then me and darick go near school's restaurant,
eat economic rice~~wah~ cannot finish because so much rice~
haha,so, we left the rice...
Here we are...haha~~~lolz...wasted the thing only~who know?
after school..
me and lynn and jun yuan and darick go jusco eat...
Here Our meat~~~ nice what...me just eat rice and that prawn and chicken i din eat...
total rm48++, still ok lah~ but some expensive loh~~ this restaurant i forgot what name already....if not~ i help them do promotion^^

After go back me got car training,
4.30pm until 7.00pm....
so boring, so~~ i take some photo~ boring+busy!!
While Waiting Parking...
Easy thing for me^^
Act Cool Awile...teach people...haha~~


SLeep Early Tonight 9pm zzzz...




(TO BE CONTINUED)

2 comments:

  1. i noe tat restaurant``
    欢喜地
    kaka

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry a...tat day i still thk nt very serius...
    jz c d car like tat ....OMG
    paishe a...take care a...

    ReplyDelete