Wednesday, July 8, 2009

badminton life...

Today....
after school me and my friends go play badminton...
little bit tired but siok lar~~~hehe
just play 2 hour non-stop,
our new badminton team(next time photo give yours see)
members-Jeffrey,Alex,Darick,Jun yuan,ying(cute mui), ifen,xi xian,lin yong and chris..^^
haha~~ want challenge us?? but not this time...
still training~haha~~maybe every week also go LCW court play~
i hopo can play every week., so siok...i like play with them togather,
before me very scare smack but now !! hng~~ easy thing...haha
little bit 'sia shui'...take some photo give yours see lar....
Me and jeffery one team..
Darick so yeng...wakil malaysia^^
My cute mui and darick...
2vs1....
Me want smack but..hehe
Waiting ball flow come...hehe
training me=.=



that all, some photo din put....
tired~~~



(TO BE CONTINUED BADMINTON LIFE)

1 comment:

  1. hey~
    i oso want to play badminton~~
    haha~
    bring me go too~~
    haha~

    ReplyDelete