Friday, July 3, 2009

Badminton...

Today me and my classmate go play badminton,
very funny , always laugh until can't play,
we play from 3-5pm,
so fast ~~
today,
me,jeffrey,darick,ivan, yuan, xian, yong, fen, and my cute sister,
all go play badminton,
all also 'geng',
me don't no how to play....
after come back liao then whole body so pain,
lolz...
hope next week can go again...
because very siok and can meet my friends together...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
she maybe want go taiwan already,
how ? who can help me?
so sad .... i don't want you go,
please~~~
but if you want go i will miss you forever,
because i cannot selfish ,
i wait will you come back~
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments:

Post a Comment