Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Yesterday...24/8/09







Yesterday is an important days,
one important people birthday ,
haha~ she is my best friend,
yesterday my friends and i go Penang queensbay,
because of holiday then we only can go there play,
then when i back my friend call me go APEX-cafe,
because one of my friend at KL come back and meets us,
so i didn't go her house....so sorry to her, really sorry...

YESTERDAY,
we go queensbay about 9am or 10 am,
we go there just for skating,
after reach there already got many people skating on there,
why can't use student card now?
before can use one ,
now , wah~
so expensive .... >.< we play from 11am until 6pm something,
so funny, so sad and what emotion also got,
so many "ket kah",half of the court is ket kah,
don't play play, ~~~~ they so funny , haha~~
but , always smoking.... when we talk about smoking ,
i saw my friend which back from AUSTRALIA,
because he always smoking , walao~
so suffer when sit or play or talk with him,
i think my lungs will damage because of him,
T.T pity to my lungs.... then we just go back after 6pm...
then, after home , my cousin and I go APEX lo~~
so tired also want go...haha~
and so suprise because got one same birthday's people go there,
haha~ long time didn't saw her also,
become leng lui liao ,
(=.=) <---emotion from her... haha~ after 11pm, go home sleep ,
so so so so so so so so so so tired but happy,
all sad & hurt thing forgot in that time , ^^
hope next time can play again...
SOME PHOTO.. haha~ fall down =.= but lie one ~
zinx, my cousin and I...
other 3 people din take photo...
Warm Up at toilet before skate...haha~~ zinx very funny..
At Apex...My old friends...long time no see them...


PLEASE WEAR MASK !!! H1N1 IS FINDING A PARTNER NOW!!

(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments:

Post a Comment