Friday, August 21, 2009

21/8/09 Mr.pong birthday...

TODAY 21AUG2009,
Our fren-AH PONG birthday...
haha~
we go celebrate with him at DELIGHT near school there,
we go there eat,
and i want thanks to pei shi ,
because she pay for me,
haha~~ so nice .....
but ... paiseh also~~
thanks ya~ pei shi~^^
next time i pay for you...hehe~
just take some photo...
When we buy cake , we saw this, so big~~~~
I drink this in delight~~orange juice...so sour~
Happy birthday to ah pong^^
Wish AH PONG every year also PONG!! haha~Where is me??

after celeration,
we go play badminton,
haiz~~
half of court is our IBM student,
and today~
haha~~~
XIN HUI come, my best friends 'gua'~~
hehe~ we long time no meet,
today she come join us also...
hehe~ hope she will happy everyday,
because recently happened many things to her,
haiz~~ GOD BLESS YOU and I SUPPORT YOU~
my cousin-XIAO RONG also~
recently not happy also,
why?? why ? why?
why all unhappy things come human now!!!
so sad~ T.T

oh ya~
got time go view namewee movie,
POTONG SAGA~
very funny^^hehe
i help you do promotion liao~
HUANG MING ZHI koko~

(TO BE CONTINUED)

1 comment: