Saturday, November 7, 2009

MUET....

Today almost faint,
MUET test today,
oh my god!!
In reading paper , a lot of vocabulary that I don't know!
In writing paper , I almost leave my title !
In listening paper , I can't listen clearly !
When talk about this ,
I want murder some brainless people ,
when we take listening paper ,
because of noisy environment ,
I can't focus on it and the sound is too low ,
when the answer is almost coming ,
then the riders ride the vehicles with noisy sound ,
especially the damn riders with yamaha125 ,
almost let me down!!
After half and hour on listening test ,
all candidates just discuss same thing ,
They will say " how about your test ?
do you know how to do ? Did you listen to the recordings ?
Can you hear it ? What is your answer on xxx ? Let me take a look on your paper ?
Oh my god , I almost fail it ! See on next year ! Easy thing only , take exam next year !
Aiya! You sure band 5 one ! Hope I can score in band 3 ! What you write in the question ?"
These discussion is based on my survey~~ haha~
All talk about these ~
But I really feel unfair on listening paper ,
My teacher just get band 5 because of listening paper !
Bad environment ~ Stupid people ~
I hope MPM will get us a suitable environment to listen the recordings ,
Hope 'them' will correct it on future for the new generation ~
MUET test not easy ~ but hard also ....
Whatever ~ The test already passed ~
And now , focusing on my test which come on last year ~
Hope I can get a good result ~
And I hope can greet with my old friends soon ....
A party is coming ~ My old friends ~ What about now on you ?

Oh ya~
Today I search 7wonders on wikipedia ,
a lot of thing can learn from there ,
get some information from there too ~
It will helps you learn more ,
and these will happened on 2012 ,
Doomsday ?
The 7 wonders also suffer in 2012 too ~
Is it real ? How I know ?
Just ask the GOD ~
Only the GOD will know everything~
GOD bless you ~

Today is a good night ~
An-nyong-ha-ju-mu-sye-yo~
means good night ~

(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments:

Post a Comment