Sunday, November 29, 2009

Important to me.... COMMENT please~

Yo~ Long time din't write blog again,
always reply this sentence, boring~
whatever~
Today just want talk something about mine important people,
last week , did you saw news?
The news that about foreign news~
Which happened at Philippines ,
46 hostage was killed include 1x reporter,
nowadays , reporter also will murder by terrorists,
how impressive !
When I saw it , I though that was a joke~
Original not a joke~Its truth ~ It really happened..
then ,
In my mind I felt sad ....
nothing can describe my sadness ,
that massacre was involve the Philippines military ,
I think that this is unfair to residents,
You calm down and think it, if that hostages was your family or friends,
how do you think~

So,
I felt happy because I live in harmony country without any fighting ,
we should feel it that sadness ~
of course , they don't have any relation with us,
We should feel lucky because your family still with you,
they won't live you,
they take care you without any complain ,
they love you -Parents ....
What mean by FAMILY?
Father and Mother I LOVE YOU~
How amazing it was.....
They are my important person in my heart....

Besides this ,
you know~ is "her"...
Yeah~ is her~
She very important in my life too~
Without her , I no power ,
Without her , I no energy ,
maybe you will think that it was exaggerated,
erm...something like that ~
Of course,I trust her ...She very important for me,
but...we not couple ^^ very complicate between us,
but I happy too~
So half of my blog all is her ,
how she treat me
What she done for me
I remembered it clearly,
I really remember was she done to me before,
really touching for me....


The third one is my friends,
I got many friends , I happy that they can make friend with me,
long long long time ago,
I got friend,
but, not more than that~
Now, I got many friends,
even we not really understanding so much,
but , I think that enough for me already,
You all sure know that my best friend-Mr.Darick
that was humourous when they said that he is my girlfriend,
Oh my god ~ are you kidding !
At here , I want say that I'm not gay ,
don't misunderstanding the meaning...
They will said like that because me and Darick were best friend,
we always grouped togather,
we was friend when we still a child-7 years old,
until now , already passed 11year,
we still a best friend, that why we so close,
but not close until you think like that~ haha~
Because I like girl , please ...
Not Darick only,
these few years , Miss Shanex also became my best friend,
haha~ I lazy write our story, because it become history already,
a history full with memories,
Thanks god because I got these crazy friends and some of them
are my partner ...XD

So,how do you think?
please leave your comment,
your co-operate was appreciate..

I'm patient now .......
sick~ but now H1N1 !
My body can block that virus,
don't kidding with me....

(TO BE CONTINUED with you....)


1 comment:

  1. haha~~actualy,i wanna post u some comment...
    but i donno how to post u laa...
    alex..
    so...finally i get it~haha!!
    i noe how to post liao~
    ahh!!i donwan call u alex laa...
    next time i call u venx/zex/venlex/vinlex/filex...haha~or any name laa...
    let me think first...haha~~i got post de har
    bye bye^^

    ReplyDelete