Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Is that finally answer ?

today ,
or can say tonight ,
what should I do ?
What I scared about !
a little stupid Pekcek ?
I don't care anymore ,
I really try my best to get u now ,
not I din try it before ,
but now ,
I using my strength and I won't talk easily ,
u better waiting my surprise ....
hope that will be fine...........................
You said you not a little girl ,
I know ,
what I know just doing my position ,
I knew I din do anything ,
I knew I just "talk",
what for u maybe a "simple talk",
you don't understand ,
I din tell but how u understand ,
haiz~ What is a wonderful world ?
YOU ! I will take next step ,
a very special next step ,
hope u can wait ...
If cannot wait , must wait too~
is that finally message from u ?
but ,
I really get many different experience when I met u ...........

No comments:

Post a Comment